Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sketched Botanical Garden

Hi all!  Today I have a card for you using a popular technique these days - the sketched look.  I watched a couple other videos on how to do it and came up with my own slightly modified version.  Here's the card:


And here's the video:


Basically I just stamp the image and sentiment in a light gray, trace over all outlines with black, highlight with white, and then shade lightly with black to get more of a gray color.  I even trace over the sentiment to make the whole thing look hand drawn.

This is for the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday.  Hope you like it and TFL!

Card Supplies:
Nail Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. This sketch look is really cool! Love the white in this floral image! GREAT video, Maureen! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!