Wednesday, December 9, 2015

YNS New Release Blog Hop!

Dec2015-hopgraphic

Hi all!  It’s that time of month again – Your Next Stamp just released a whole TON of fabulous stamps and dies!!   I’m the first stop on the hop so welcome!!  I’m so glad you stopped by and hope that you’ll be able to hop along to all the stops!

I’m am super excited about this release because I’ve designed some of the new dies, specifically the Scrapworks - Large Sunburst Die Set, the Bow-tiful Little Bows Die Set, and the Scallop Topped Treat Bag die.  Yay!  I’m also loving the new Stitched Ovals Die Set and ALL of the adorable stamps!!  Anyway, that’s enough talk, let’s get to my projects.

First up, I made a plain little bag using the Scallop Topped Treat Bag die to showcase an adorable felt bow made with the Bow-tiful Little Bows Die Set:

LittleBowDies1

Here’s a video I made showing the bows off and how to make them:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player above.

Just FYI, the Scallop Topped Treat Bag die will NOT fit on a piece of 6x6 paper, so if you want to use patterned paper, it must be bigger than 6x6.  You can punch holes and tie the bag shut or just leave it as is and glue the flap shut.  I wanted to leave out the holes so you could decided how you want to close it!

Next I have a card using the Scrapworks - Large Sunburst Die Set and the Snow Much Joy stamp set and matching dies:

SnowMuchJoy1

Here’s the intro video for the Large Sunburst Die Set (how to assemble it and some examples of different cards you can make):

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player above.

That’s it for me for now, but I want to tell you that there’s a hop prize – a $25 YNS Gift Certificate that will go to one random commenter picked from all the hop stops. 

And of course Karen also has a fantastic sale for you:

DecSaleBadge

Now you’ll be hopping to Tracy’s blog (linky below), but don’t forget to leave me a comment before you go!  Happy hopping and shopping! ~Maureen

41 comments:

  1. Wow Mayreen! You rocked with beautifully designed these large sunbursts and cute bows, Loving your beautiful creations! Great job done dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Lovely colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bows die... A definite must have. And the sunburst die, too. Love love love the new release...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea to have a sunburst die set! beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas designs!! TFS them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pretty felt bow! It's the perfect holiday touch!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that sunburst die! Very cute cards - especially with the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card!Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial! That sunburst is an awesome way to use up scrap paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects. That bow is adorable. And loving the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards and treat bag. I love the snowman image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bows, sunbursts and a sweet snowman...you've showcased a few of my favourite things most wonderfully! Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! LOVE the snowman. Awesome treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card and treat bag! Love how easy, but yet stunning that die makes the cards look. And the bow die - wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the snowman card. Good way to use up scraps.
    The sack is plain but so pretty. Love that big red bow.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun and creative cards :) tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card--I think I need that sunburst die set

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects Maureen. I love the bow die you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sharon c What a great way to use scrap bits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous bike die and darling snowman card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely projects. Great cards and love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling bag and the card is just too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. You designed the dies! How awesome is that! They are wonderful! I've been looking for a bow set like this - thank you so much! Thank you for the bow tutorial! The bows you made are fabulous - I especially love the felt bow! Your snowman sunburst card is super-cute! I love this die too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet projects and fun new products!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome creations! Love that felt bow. So pretty...what a handy die to have....

    ReplyDelete
  26. That bow die is totally cool and your creations are wonderfully done - I like the snowman and the video - TFS have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!!! I love this pretty felt bow and your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really love your videos! Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful projects!! I love those bows.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Felt - yum!!!
    The burst looks great with the snowman - all those papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great tutorial! Love the starburst card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the new dies that you designed! I can't wait to get them (and maybe a few other YNS products . . .). And, thanks very much for your great videos. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute dies resulting in cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your bag, and the felt for the bow - great idea! Adorable card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The scallop top treat bag die is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That treat bag and the bow are SOOOOOO adorable!! And how fun is that sunburst die!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the adorable snowman card you made. It's simply darling. The little gift bag is also really pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the snowman card and little bows!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the snowman with the starburst die. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!