Thursday, November 12, 2015

YNS Challenges #27

Hi all!  It’s time for new challenges over at the Your Next Stamp Blog!  For the next two weeks, we have this sketch:

YNSSketch27

And this color challenge:

YNScolor-27

I went with the colors brown, cream, and blue, and came up with this:

LittleDarlingWinter1 

I used the adorable snowman from Little Darling Winter and some really OLD patterned paper from my stash that perfectly fit the color challenge.

I stamped the snowman in Memento ink, colored a bit with Copics, and overstamped with Versafine using my MISTI.  I then fussy cut it out and mounted it on the mug.  To make the mug, I used an SVG file from My Scrap Chick called Full Cup Treat Holders (this is the Big Mug).  It’s got a bag of Caramel Macchiato candy corn in it – YUM!

You can see what the other designers came up with and all the details on the challenges over at the YNS Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!