Thursday, November 5, 2015

Skater Kids

Hi all!  I have a card for a couple of challenges:

SkaterKids1

This looks like it was relatively easy to stamp, but it wasn’t.  I used the Skater Kids stamp set and each top is separate from the bottom.  So I actually used (besides the sentiment) 7 stamps on this card!  Not only did I have to line them all up (which I was unable to do with the bear), but I did some masking so they actually look like they’re standing on each other.  After all that work though, I really like the look of those stacked up skater animals!

For the sentiment, I cut the little tag with Mini Tags and stamped a sentiment from Mini Messages.

This is for Mojo Monday – sketch, and SSS Wednesday Challenge – Thanks/Thanksgiving.  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Maureen! The images are super cute and you've stamped them beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!