Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Best Day Ever

Hi all!  I have a card for a few challenges today:

BestDay1

I stamped Best Day with Versamark ink and embossed with clear powder.  I taped the piece down to a board and watercolored with coral and green dye inks smushed on my craft sheet and mixed with some water.  I heated it until it was dry and die cut with a Stitched Rectangle die.  I finished the card off with some MFT patterned paper and gold sequins.

This is for the following challenges:

I also hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Loving your pretty inking and lovely CAS design. I haven’t been able to play along with our sketches for a few weeks now but I’m delighted you joined in with my teamies at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this big bold sentiment!! Great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love th I a resist technique... Terrific outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolored background is sooo pretty and perfect for the white embossed sentiment...love the addition of the sequins, too!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card!!! The watercolored background is SO pretty, and I LOVE that sentiment! I also love the chevron papers you used! Thanks SO much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!