Sunday, October 4, 2015

Baaah Humbug

Hi all!  I’m back with what will probably be my last card for the WCMD festivities:

BaaahHumbug1

I used the Baaah Humbug set as well as the Background Builders: Vines set.  This is for the Winnie & Walter WCMD challenges – partial stamping challenge.  Here’s a shot of the Vines stamp that I used to make the little leafy hill the sheep is standing on:

BaaahHumbug1b

You can see from the top portion that I just attached part of the vine to a little block I had and stamped it over and over to make the little hill.  For the sheep, he was stamped with my MISTI in Memento ink, colored with Copics, and overstamped with Versafine ink.  I cut the sentiment stamp so I could stamp the words on top of each other (I find cutting them apart easier than masking off portions).  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh now isn't that a perfect little hill for your sheep to hang out on! Love how you used the long, thin vine to create that. So glad you created one more WCMD card for this w&w challenge, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, HI HI HI! I was going to try to email you, but that didn't work, so I'll post a comment here. I just had to write and say THANK YOU for posting the Scan N Cut Utube video. What a life saver!! Honestly, I got the machine today and I am not a "manual" type person.... so I guess you know how frustrated I was at first!! Searched for Utube and up yours popped. (The Hawaiian girls) I know it can do lots and lots, but right now I just want to 1)stop buying die sets and 2) speed up my holiday card making! Right? SO, thank you for helping me accomplish those. I've bookmarked your blog. I bet I can learn a lot of other crafty things from you. ;) Jeanne Jordan (craftingwithjeanne.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!