Saturday, April 4, 2015

Surprise Birthday Window Card

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the MFT Sketch Challenge.  Here’s the outside view:

SweetBirthdayWishes3a

And here’s the inside:

SweetBirthdayWishes3b

I used a bunch of MFT products: Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set and matching dies, Blueprints 12, Blueprints 13, Tickled Pink cardstock, Wild Wisteria cardstock, and Brown Paper Bag cardstock.

I colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils:

  • skin – 100, 89, 8, 7, 4, 1
  • pink – 33, 34
  • turquoise – 53, 54
  • purple – 76, 77
  • yellow – 84
  • black - 120

I used my MISTI to help me stamp everything, especially getting the girl positioned just right in the window.

I also made a video:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player.

Other items used in the video:

This is also for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. So expertly done, Maureen! this card is so stinky cute! You really showcased the stamps and MISTI so fabulously! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing tips on how to use the MISTI as well as the coloured pencil techniques. I really appreciate your willingness to share! I can't wait to try this new approach to a window card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so darling! Your videos using MISTI are wonderful and so informative. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen-this one is just the CUTEST! So much so. Love seeing your cards on the challenges! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love your videos! I have learned more from you on the MISTI that I look forward to the next tutorial. Your cards are always so beautiful. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!