Friday, February 13, 2015

I Dig You (Dog)

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a few challenges:

NineLives1

I used the Nine Lives stamp set and matching dies.  I also used a die from the Spring/Summer Scene die set and a heart from Little B.  The “dog” (I put quotes around it because it’s technically a cat stamp) was colored with Polychromos colored pencils.  And of course, I used the MISTI to help stamp everything!

And here’s the video I made of the process:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video.  Here are the template sheets that are used in the video.  Thanks again to Brigit for that tip!!

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Once again you teach me something new with the MISTI! Thanks for the additional tips. And I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made him look furry, and I love the sponged heart! So glad you joined us at CASolgoy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute; my granddaughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty and great coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness , this little guy is adorable, such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so sweet!!! LOVE this!
    Thank you for joining us at showCASe your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!