Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Cheers Shadow Box Card

Hi all!  It’s time again for a new Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge.  Here’s our color challenge for the next 2 weeks:

And the sketch:


I decided to go with the color challenge this time and came up with this shadow box card:


I used the Clink stamp set and the matching die.  The “pink champagne” was colored with copics, as were the sparklers and the ribbons were colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

Here’s the video of the making of it:



I hope you like my card and video!  Please check out the YNS Challenge Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the DT.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh, love your beautiful shadow box card, Maureen. Thanks for the video, I may try this technique now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!