Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bear Hugs

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a couple challenges and 1 very special girl:

ChubbyChumPals3

I used the Chubby Chum Pals stamp set and the matching Chums Pals Icons dies.  I adhered the googly eyes with Glossy Accents and cut the 2 panels with MFT Blueprints dies.  The twine is Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and the sentiment is also from the Chubby Chum Pals set.

This is for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge – sketch:

DEC-2014

And also for SSS Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes.

And it will be sent to Brianna Devine, who is having open heart surgery on January 6th.  I hope she likes it!  And I hope you like it, too!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Maureen, I love your colour scheme and such pretty papers - your image with his googly eyes are just adorable!!

    Thank you so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now that is just adorable! I love the eyes! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!