Sunday, October 5, 2014

You & Me Forever

Hi all!  I have another challenge card for you today.  This one is for Curtain Call – Smooch.  

WeConnect3

I used the We Connect set and Distress Inks.  Stamped the sentiments in Versamark ink and embossed in white, then watercolored all over the panel with the Distress Inks.  I added more color in certain areas to give it interest.  Then I finished it off with some sequins and pearls.

This is also for Paper Smooches – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the extra intensity of the watercoloring around the letters. So fabulous! Thanks for linking up to the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and dreamy..... love how the watercolour has pooled around the lettering, fab tachnique :0)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolouring. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Curtain Call Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet...I Love the watercoloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!