Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Season’s Greetings

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]

Hi all!  Today I have a card for the October Waltzingmouse Pajama Party, specifically the sketch challenge (BTW – I know I’m missing the little bits on the focal panel, but I just couldn’t bear to add anything else to this card!):

GiftCardIt1

I used Gift Card It for the sentiment and Very Vintage Labels No. 18 for the framing image.  I cut it out with the matching Nesties – Labels 18 and popped it up on the card with a double layer of foam boosters.  The flags are cut with several fishtail flag dies that I have.  I hope you like it and TFL!

Oh, and this is also going to be sent to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.  Won’t you play along too? 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and mix of patterns on your banners Maureen! a beautiful sketch card! Thanks so much for joining us at the WMS PJ Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not missing the little "little bits" at all Maureen! Love all your fabulous details! The white on kraft is so striking against all those beautiful decorative paper flags! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors - I love all those papers and patterns in the flags - they look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!