Saturday, July 5, 2014

YNS Sneak Peek

Hi all!  We’re gearing up for another fun release from Your Next Stamp so I have a sneak peek for you today!  I used the new set Cactus and Flower Fun and the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:

Cactus&FlowerFun1

I paper pieced the short cactus from the set with 3 different patterned papers, shaded with Copics, and added a little face from Fun Faces (this new set was made to go with Fun Faces!).  I cut the circle from the front of the card base and added the cactus with a bit of foam tape and then finished it off with a banner I made using the Fishtail/Banner Die Set.  The sentiment is also from Cactus and Flower Fun.

Please check out the YNS Blog to see all the designers that have a peek for you today and I hope you’ll join us back here tomorrow for the July New Release Blog Hop! 

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!