Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gallery Idol 2014

Hi all!  First off, hope you all had a nice Mother’s Day!  Hubby’s been taking care of me all day – how sweet!

Next, I have an entry into the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol open audition.  The theme is Decorative Tape so I busted out some of my neglected washi tapes and made this:

FrameIt1

I used the Frame It stamp set and my Flower Fun Two die set.

First I cut the flower shadow from white cardstock and then covered it with 3 different washi tapes in black and gold.  Then I ran it through with the die over it again to cut off all the excess tape.  I added the outline cut in gold cardstock from A Muse|Studio and a black Gum Drop from YNS.

This is also for Simon Says Stamp – Spring Flowers and Delightful Challenges – Petal Power.

I really love how this card came out and hope I make it into the Top 20!!  BTW, you can see all the entries HERE.  I hope you like it too and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I am loving gold right now, Maureen so this card is wicked with all the fun pattern play and gold! Good luck with the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Maureen, and a wonderful use of washi tape! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!