Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Giant Cupcake

Hi all!  Today I have a fun project for you – a giant cupcake box with topper:

JustForYou1

The challenge over at There She Goes is to make a cupcake topper and it has to be displayed with either a real or crafted cupcake – what fun!  I’m no baker so I decided to go with a crafted cupcake. I used the SVG file from the Happy Birthday To You kit and at full size, it turned out pretty big!  I used papers from my Gossamer Blue scrapbook kit for the cupcake and paper from the Hello, Again paper pad for the topper.  Here’s a closer look at the topper:

JustForYou1b

I used the Just For You and JFY - Halloween Additions sets from There She Goes and finished it off with a little orange twine from Timeless Twine.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!